Visitors are welcome at anytime to explore the opportunities at Immaculate Conception, visit the classrooms, and meet the staff and students. Please call the school office (740-922-3539) to arrange your visit. We accept new students at any time during the year.
We are open to all and offer affordable tuition rates. Financial assistance is available.
- Complete registration form and pay $50 registration fee. When registration form is submitted and fee is paid, parents will receive additional forms that must be completed before the child begins school including health history, immunization report, etc
All students K through six
- Please complete the Immaculate Conception Registration form and Enrollment Agreement.
Kindergarten and New Students:
- Please complete the Immaculate Conception Registration form, Enrollment Agreement, and Diocese of Columbus Registration Form.
- Provide copies of your child’s birth certificate.
- Provide a copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if not baptized at St. Joseph or Sacred Heart parishes).
- Provide the required medical, immunization documents. These may vary depending on the age of the student. All medical related forms are available in the school office.
Students Transferring from Another School:
- Complete the Authorization to Release or Transfer Student Records. This must be signed by a parent/guardian and submitted to the school your child previously attended.
Registration Packet for grades K-6
We offer tuition assistance to our families who need help. So that we can make the best possible decisions distributing tuition assistance money, ALL families requesting assistance will be asked to apply through the FACTS program. The school will pay the application fee charged by FACTS. Application information will be distributed soon.
EDCHOICE STATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Students entering kindergarten, first grade, or second grade in the fall of 2015 may be eligible for a state tuition scholarship that will pay the entire cost of tuition if the household income is at or below 200 percent of federal poverty guidelines. The state is no longer accepting applications for the current school year, however, applications will be available in February for the 2016-17 school year.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM AND SCRIP
Families can also save on tuition by participating in our Parent Volunteer and SCRIP programs. Volunteers can earn tuition discounts. SCRIP is an on-line shopping program involving hundreds of retailers offering tuition credits. More information about both programs is available in the school office.
We want to offer a Catholic education to all. That’s why we say no one will be turned away because of financial need. We will do everything possible to help anyone willing to pay his or her fair share.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SCHOOL! WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU TO FOSTER THE INTELLECTUAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF YOUR CHILD.